The Raygorodok contract area is served by an established infrastructure and is located in the Burabay area of Akmola region, 70 km to the southwest of Shchuchinsk city (Kurort-Borovoe station) with Astana 190 km to the southeast.
The “Verny Capital” group of companies became the founder of “RG Gold” LLP in 2014 with a 100% participation interest, and you can also read more on our history. Today over 650 employees are involved in the production process making us one of the largest employers in the region.
- JORC-compliant resources of 6 Moz
- 2018 Gold production expected at c.50 koz
- 90-95% Gold recovery into Dore – based on lab-scale tests
- Construction and launch of CIL gold process plant expected by 2021
- With plant capacity of up to 4 MTpa the company will produce up to 200 koz of Gold
- Located 200 km from Astana in a well-developed region
Our company intends to continue exploration works in the Novodneprovsk contract area with simultaneous operation in the North and the South Raygorodok fields. In the longer term we plan a significant production increase to commercialise the approved reserves of South Raygorodok.