RG Gold is one of the largest enterprises within the Akmola industrial region and we recognise the importance of open dialogue with the authorities, the public and our employees to discuss health, safety and environment protection issues
Our approach to occupational safety is an integral part of the development process, and we are committed to the following objectives:
- Continuously decreasing occupational hazards through identification, risk assessment and good management
- Promotion of safe working practices
- Achieving zero injury rates
- Professional development of knowledge and skills
- Compliance with the law, regulations and other requirements for occupational protection and health safety
Our company has performed the following actions to achieve these objectives:
- Our facilities include dormitories, offices, a dining room, a bath-and-laundry complex, a sports area with fitness equipment, as well as a covered football field, and recreation rooms with satellite television.
- Modern sewage and water treatment facilities are used to provide the camp with clean water.
- Development of workplace risk assessments and identification, with a risk card system in place
- The company’s management allocates required funds for occupational safety insurance. Certification of workplace labor conditions has been completed, along with measures to reduce the impact of industrial hazards and risk to our employees.
- Personnel training on safe work practices and occupational safety is provided to ensure the continuous professional development of our employees and directors.
- Employees are involved in the occupational safety process by implementation of “Key rules” for occupational health and safety.
- Dangerous industrial platforms with occupational risks are equipped with video surveillance systems.
- We maintain a “Black book” to record any and all accidents.
- Workplaces have warning posters and signs.
- The company personnel consists of skilled and qualified technical engineers, able to use advanced and high-quality equipment not only in the technology field, but also in HSE area. These engineers share their experiences with young specialists.
- Occupational safety instructions are updated.
- Employees’ undergo annual medical examinations.
- Specialised organisations are contracted to manage industrial waste and decrease the impact of pollution waste.
- Company implements the experience of the most progressive companies:“Problem solution board” is available for employee feedback, allowing us to analyse and solve workplace issues;“System 5S” for workplace improvement, increased efficiency and decreased risk of injury;“Moving message display” for timely information;Personnel training with video and presentations before every shift;New employs must complete our “10 shift training program” and pass an examination before they can begin work.
According to the Article 1 of the “Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
The Republic of Kazakhstan claims to be a democratic, secular, constitutional and social state with supreme value – person, his life, rights and freedom.
We accept the obligation to continually increase the efficiency of employees’ occupational safety in regard to the protection of life and health , and also make each employee familiar with his personal responsibility for execution of all legal requirements and rules surrounding occupational safety.